Omega 3 and Inlyta drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Omega 3 and Inlyta together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Omega 3 and Inlyta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 30, 2017
3 people who take Omega 3, Inlyta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Omega 3 and Inlyta?
Omega 3 has active ingredients of cod liver oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Omega 3 2,890 users)
Inlyta has active ingredients of axitinib. (latest outcomes from Inlyta 4,378 users)
Interactions between Omega 3 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Inlyta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Omega 3 and Inlytaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Omega 3 (cod liver oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Inlyta (axitinib) is often used to treat renal cell carcinoma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Omega 3 is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello, I started takin fish oil about a month ago and have noticed an increase in joint and muscles aches and over the past couple days, burning or pricking sensation in my skin, especially my hands. Almost like I have splinters. Has anyone experienced this??
You may be interested in these reviews
- 2nd DVT after 6 years. now looking at xarelto use indefinitely. would like to keep taking Omega 3 for anti-inflammatory benefits and brain health.
- Is it safe to start taking Omega 3 after I am stable on the Pradaxa 150 mg? Been on it 2 months, am doing well, but need to take Omega 3 for health and depression, can I take both, should I start with 1/2 dose Omega 3 in liquid form?
- Just came off 7 months on Inlyta...now having asthma flare-ups....wonder if anyone else has noticed withdrawal symptoms??? Thanks!!!
- Hello Further to pulmonary embolism happened 2 months ago my physician Prescribed Xarelto 15mg * 2 tablets per day at the beginning and now 1 tablet 20mg per day. As I was used to take Omega 3 before this pulmonary embolism, I decided to start again to take Omega 3 as of today. So I am ...
- recent mild stroke. age 72. extremely bad memory. slow and lethargic. reduced anticipation of tennis ball struck at me. weak concentration level