Omeprazole and Flax seed drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Omeprazole and Flax seed together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Omeprazole and Flax seed. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
39 people who take Omeprazole, Flax seed are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Omeprazole and Flax seed?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOmeprazole and Flax seed from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Omeprazole 181,311 users)
Flax seed has active ingredients of flaxseed. (latest outcomes from Flax seed 441 users)
Interactions between Omeprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flax seed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Omeprazole and Flax seeda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Omeprazole (omeprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Flax seed (flaxseed) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Omeprazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Does omeprazole limit the effectiveness of ropinirole?
- I have taken one day of. Randantin and now one day of omiprozole 20mg. I was not aware of the interaction of probiotics. I have been drinking kiefer both days. Last night I was washing out a bottle of essential oil thieves and copiaba oil and got some on my hands. I had burning and elevated ...
- i was taking omeprazole from 2008 to 2017 when a pharmacist suggested that I should switch to something else. During this time I also was, and still am taking ramipril and celexa. Is there a way to ascertain if my poor word recall, memory issues, are a result of omeprazole. Now that I have ...
- Wanted to know if its okay to consume about 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed on a daily basis while on the Nexplanon birth control?
- Recently had a positive THC UA sample, does anyone have any information that validates this med can cause false positives?
User reviews to the study
- Hi all, I am a 34 year old female that has been on Omeprazole for a while now for frequent heartburn. Over the last 5 years, I have also been put on corticosteroids for various issues. 1 time was for a tendon issue, 1 time for severe allergic reaction and 1 time for bronchitis. The last time I ...
- I started taking ground flaxseed and flaxseed oil for over two weeks now and it is making me feel so hungry. Why is it different for me? Thanks. Evelyn
- Hi, I take Prilosec need to take Blood pressure med Atenol also makes me nervous to do? How do you take your med doses , separate or together? I take Thyroid meds scared to take all these. Help
- Im started having rls 3 months ago when taking omeprazole. The rls is worse than the ulcer symptoms. I quit Omeprazole but still have rls. Im wondering for how long cause its terrible
- My sweet husband has taken omeprazole for many years now & some days his breath smells a bit...stale😕 He is diligent about his dental hygiene, brushing everyday & flossing often. He sees the dentist every 6 months too. -I'm feeling frustrated & decided to write about it here to possibly find ...