Oraqix and Coconut oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Oraqix and Coconut oil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Oraqix and Coconut oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
2 people who take Oraqix, Coconut oil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Oraqix and Coconut oil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOraqix and Coconut oil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oraqix has active ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine. (latest outcomes from Oraqix 30 users)
Coconut oil has active ingredients of coconut oil. (latest outcomes from Coconut oil 375 users)
Interactions between Oraqix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Coconut oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Oraqix and Coconut oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Oraqix (lidocaine; prilocaine) is often used to treat local anaesthesia. Coconut oil (coconut oil) is often used to treat routine health maintenance. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have semi serve acne and I just started epiduo 1 week ago (this is not my first time using epiduo). Epiduo has cleared up my acne in the past and is currently clearing my skin up after only 1 week use. However, my skin is extremely dried out and I have a mild dark spots and scarring caused by ...
- I would like to know if anyone you know of who has taken ciprofloxacin and coconut oil and what was the results, thanks in advance.