Orencia and Ibuprofen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Orencia and Ibuprofen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Orencia and Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 224 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 18, 2017
224 people who take Orencia, Ibuprofen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Orencia and Ibuprofen?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOrencia and Ibuprofen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Orencia has active ingredients of abatacept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Orencia 21,286 users)
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 107,276 users)
Interactions between Orencia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Orencia and Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Orencia (abatacept) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Orencia is used in:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just had my second Orencia infusion yesterday. Today my bad wrist is throbbing ? is this usually like this?
- Have been on Orencia for 6 weeks, but total cholesterol and triglycerides have increased significantly. Anyone else have this effect?
- My husband's triglycerides have increased since on Orencia.
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
User reviews to the study
- Hi! I am a 68 year old male. I suffered a DVT and a PE back in December. I was put on Coumadin for three months, and then switched to Eliquis. I am tolerating it well. I suffer from time to time with muscle and joint pains. The only thing that seems to help is Ibuprofin. Some of these pains are ...
- After research I have started taking L-glutione and I still take ibuprofen as well.becaise I have AS. Just interested if this has goes anyone to the point of not having to take the ibuprophen any longer.
- HI I have been suffering from burning mouth syndrome for one year. I am trying to find the cause and the possibility of it ending...I took Ibuprofren for at least a month while I was having dental work, I had a rough root canal and a tooth pulled...after the root canal I started taking ...
- I have severed swollen upper eyelids worse in the morning. Anyone feel ibuprofen could be responsible?
- I started taking Orencia 3 weeks ago. After my last injection, the next day I had horrible neck pain. I could barely move my head. The pain went down to past my shoulder blade. Then I started getting headaches. This has been a week now. It's very painful to sleep or move my head when I'm laying ...