Orencia and Ibuprofen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Orencia and Ibuprofen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Orencia and Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 207 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
207 people who take Orencia, Ibuprofen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Orencia and Ibuprofen?
Orencia has active ingredients of abatacept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Orencia 19,509 users)
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 103,681 users)
Interactions between Orencia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Orencia and Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Orencia (abatacept) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Orencia is used in:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Have been on Orencia for 6 weeks, but total cholesterol and triglycerides have increased significantly. Anyone else have this effect?
- My husband's triglycerides have increased since on Orencia.
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- After a few weeks of Ibuprofen for foot pain, I developed hot spots, soreness and pain in lower legs with fever. By the time I saw the doctor, symptoms had improved and tests did not indicate blood clots but all symptoms pointed to that.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have severed swollen upper eyelids worse in the morning. Anyone feel ibuprofen could be responsible?
- I started taking Orencia 3 weeks ago. After my last injection, the next day I had horrible neck pain. I could barely move my head. The pain went down to past my shoulder blade. Then I started getting headaches. This has been a week now. It's very painful to sleep or move my head when I'm laying ...
- I took a shot last night. I had nightmares, yelling out in my sleep and it is now 4:30 pm and I am on my fourth change of clothing from profuse sweating. I have not felt well today yet I hope for tomorrow to be better. I have taken the Orencia weekly or bi-weekly for a little over a year now. ...
- I have been taking Brufen for the last 2 month and have had some loss of taste for the last 4 weeks, (dose 1600mg day) I just wonder if this is to blame Ibuprofen for ?
- Had acute pancreatitis recently and severe abdominal pain. My enzyme levels were very high I was admitted to hospital and put on a drip and scanned by ultrasound and CT. Nothing untoward was found and after being on a drip I was allowed home. Three months prior to this I had pain in my gall ...