Orencia and Pamelor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Orencia and Pamelor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Orencia and Pamelor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 26, 2017
1 person who takes Orencia, Pamelor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Orencia and Pamelor?
Orencia has active ingredients of abatacept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Orencia 19,509 users)
Pamelor has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Pamelor 2,870 users)
Interactions between Orencia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pamelor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Orencia and Pamelora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Orencia (abatacept) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Pamelor (nortriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Orencia is used in:
- Pamelor is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Have been on Orencia for 6 weeks, but total cholesterol and triglycerides have increased significantly. Anyone else have this effect?
- My husband's triglycerides have increased since on Orencia.
- I have been experiencing pruritus for 8+ years. This started a few months after I was diagnoses with psoriatic arthritis. I feel like my skin is crawling and I want to jump out of it. It is quite disruptive to my personal and work life. Prednisone and antihistamines do not help. Any ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I started taking Orencia 3 weeks ago. After my last injection, the next day I had horrible neck pain. I could barely move my head. The pain went down to past my shoulder blade. Then I started getting headaches. This has been a week now. It's very painful to sleep or move my head when I'm laying ...
- I took a shot last night. I had nightmares, yelling out in my sleep and it is now 4:30 pm and I am on my fourth change of clothing from profuse sweating. I have not felt well today yet I hope for tomorrow to be better. I have taken the Orencia weekly or bi-weekly for a little over a year now. ...
- I Have been on Orencia IV for 11 years due to rheumatoid arthritis that was diagnosed at age 32 .I am now 67. In fact I'm the first patient to go on Orencia at Hershey Medical Center. Over this last year I have developed a wheezing especially when I lie down at night and a productive cough but ...
- I've been on Orencia for 4 YEARS now. Every morning I have to scape off my tounge, I say my immune system is starting to fail, my doctor says we have to whip that immune system into submission, it's WAY TOO STRONG! My left lymph node in armpit is always swollen, my kidney seems to hurt, I'm ...
- 3rd infusion of Orencia and now have mild to moderate right side testicular pain. Tender to the touch. Can this be a side effect?