Oxybutynin chloride and Q-pam drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Oxybutynin chloride and Q-pam together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Oxybutynin chloride and Q-pam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 30, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Oxybutynin chloride and Q-pam?
Oxybutynin chloride has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Oxybutynin chloride 4,545 users)
Q-pam has active ingredients of diazepam.
Interactions between Oxybutynin chloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Q-pam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Oxybutynin chloride and Q-pama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I was wondering if the spike in my blood sugar is caused by this medicine or if something else is going on. I have contacted my Doctor but another one of my Doctors gave me this medicine. I cannot get into see doctor for a week. He does know about this spike but we have not told him about the ...
- My condition is a rare one I'm paralyzed fromthe waist down but I can move my legs a nice amount.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm 78 yrs old and underwent a radical prostratectomy in 1996 and had severe incontinence which led to an implant of a urinary sphincter device. Based on my doctors advise I have been taking oxybutynin 5mg for the past month--along with linsopriel .....each evening I get a dull headache that ...
- For those that have lost hair due to being on oxybutynin...have any of you stop taking oxybutynin and had your hair grow back in? I am determined to get off this drug! I have been on the drug for 3 years. I am also experiencing pretty severe mental confusion also! Is there anyone who has found ...
- Hi - I've been taking 5mg oxybutynin for about 6 months. I have experienced a dry mouth and now have a burning sensation and redness down the centre of my tongue. Has anyone had the same reaction? If so, how did you overcome it? I am also getting a bit of irritation around the gums of my molars.
- Hi, My name is Norma, and I am interested in finding out if members of the group have experienced any problems in taking Aricept and Oxybutynin together. I was on Vesicare for a few years, but just recently switched to Oxybutynin. I am concerned, also, that the Oxbutynin might render the ...
- Have been taking oxybutynin for about 5 years (age 71now). Began losing body hair, facial hair. I now recede to crown of forehead with no sideburns. Eyebrows happened initially and now lashes are starting to go too.