Oxycodone hydrochloride and Escitalopram drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Escitalopram together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Oxycodone hydrochloride and Escitalopram. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 16, 2017
19 people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride, Escitalopram are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Escitalopram?
Oxycodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycodone hydrochloride 1,926 users)
Escitalopram has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Escitalopram 21,624 users)
Interactions between Oxycodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Escitalopram and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Oxycodone hydrochloride and Escitaloprama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Oxycodone hydrochloride (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Escitalopram (escitalopram oxalate) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Oxycodone hydrochloride is used in:
- Escitalopram is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have had a life long history of low-average cholesterol levels. I've been taking Escitalopram (10mg) for the past 5 years and have noted an alarming increase in cholesterol levels for the past year. My doctor said I hould exercise and change my diet. At age 77, I exercise 30min per day and ...
- I take paroxetine for many years but never had problems of alopecia, but then switch to escitalopram and my hair began to fall, stop taking escitalopram from a year ago and my hair keeps falling even if not taken. Now I need to take a new antidepressant but I want to pick one that does not cause ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I just went off Cymbalta because it makes my restless leg worse. He put me on Escitalopram and although I haven't started it yet I am saddened to see that it can also affect RLS. Please advise me if I should even start it or not. If not, is there another antianxiety med that doesn't worsen RLS?
- just beginning escitalopram after taking lamotrigine over 1 year. 5mg made me high yesterday. woke up early this morning agitated and had to get busy. now I am worried about taking my 2nd dose. But the problems this morning seem to be similar to before i took my first dose. so I guess I will ...
- I am having tachycardia most of the time specially after taking meal my gastroenterologist suggested escitalopam 5 mg BD. I noticed my pulse is now remains in 70 to 80 most of time
- I am 26, recently diagnosed with ADD and social anxiety. I was prescribed concerta to take when needed for my Masters and cipralex for anxiety. I want to know more from who has experience with my case what works and what doesn't. So, I have been taking cipralex for one month now, starting at 5mg ...
- I have NET cancer liver metastases only. I have diabetes type II and try to control it by diet only. I have an paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. I should have a pacemaker soon. And am taking Somatuline (Lanreotide) 120 mg in 4 weeks and started Apo-Escitalopram 5 mg. In 2 days after ...