Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOxycodone hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oxycodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycodone hydrochloride 1,926 users)
Ginkgo biloba has active ingredients of ginkgo. It is often used in memory loss. (latest outcomes from Ginkgo biloba 1,342 users)
Interactions between Oxycodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ginkgo biloba and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ginkgo bilobaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Oxycodone hydrochloride (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) is often used to treat memory loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- Hello, I am actually joining on behalf of my father who is considering taking Ginkgo Biloba while he is on Xarelto. I just want to chat with a few people here to find out their experiences taking both at the same time so we can decide if this is something he should try. Any advice/comments you ...
- I am currently taking 60 mg of brilinta twice a day and would like to take a supplement called Ultra H-3 which has gingko biloba as an ingredient. Has anyone taken these two substances together and had any adverse effects. Or has anyone had to alter the recommended dosages in order to take ...
- just starting taking ginkgo biloba. I have severe legs pains which have been going on for 3 yrs. low blood sodium, R.A. and multiple health problems. My Upper thighs hurt so----bad I can't bare it! I was wondering if I take meloxicam will it cause problems with the Ginkgo Biloba? PLEASE HELP!!!!!
- Hello, just starting taking ginkgo biloba yesterday. I also take loratadine as needed for allergies. Has anyone had side effects from taking these together. Any Help would be appreciated. Sincerely; L
- I took 100 mg Modafinil and 20-50 mg of Ginkgo biloba and it somehow increased my blood pressure and especially pressure in the brain, causing Ear tinnitus and subjective feeling of something stuck (balloooned feeling of vessels near ear and inside the brain)