Oxycodone hydrochloride and Oxytocin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Oxytocin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Oxycodone hydrochloride and Oxytocin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Oxytocin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOxycodone hydrochloride and Oxytocin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oxycodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycodone hydrochloride 1,926 users)
Oxytocin has active ingredients of oxytocin. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxytocin 1,354 users)
Interactions between Oxycodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oxytocin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Oxycodone hydrochloride and Oxytocina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Oxycodone hydrochloride (oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Oxytocin (oxytocin) is often used to treat labor induction. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- i was on oxycotin for sever head aches for 6 years now i have neurapthy in both feet and legs so bady i want to take my life.it burn so bad day and night.
- Are there any interactions between Zoloft (Sertraline) and Oxytocin? Will Zoloft effect decrease as a result of taking it with Oxytocin? How will this combination impact on someone who has social anxiety and OCD?
- PLEASE RESPONS TO QUESTIONS MATTER FOR YOU ONLY: 1. How do feel/felt being on Zoloft and Oxytocin together? 2. Do you have autism or asperger? 3. Was anxiety level increased or decreased after taking Oxytocin along with Zoloft? 4. Do you have focusing on reading books problem as being a ...
- Hello everyone. I am a 58 year old female living in SW Virginia. I was hit crossing the street in 2003 and was unable to work until 2009. I worked at home taking cust service calls from Oct 2009 until October 2013. Was feeling good and no health issues except in 2012 I had surgery for carpal ...
- Hi group! I have been on pain mgmt for about 4 years. Percice (oxycondone) and baclofen (a muscle relaxer) I go monthly to a pain clinic. Have had many facet joint injections (neck pain on my sole problem) and radio frequency ablations. (neck) Having said all that; here is my "issue." I was ...