Pantoprazole sodium and Mesalamine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pantoprazole sodium and Mesalamine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and Mesalamine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 18, 2017
94 people who take Pantoprazole sodium, Mesalamine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Pantoprazole sodium and Mesalamine?
Pantoprazole sodium has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pantoprazole sodium 18,277 users)
Mesalamine has active ingredients of mesalamine. It is often used in ulcerative colitis. (latest outcomes from Mesalamine 6,131 users)
Interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mesalamine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pantoprazole sodium and Mesalaminea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pantoprazole sodium (pantoprazole sodium) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Mesalamine (mesalamine) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pantoprazole sodium is used in:
- Mesalamine is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Since pantoprozole sodium and sodium bicarbonate are both antacids, can I take both medicines or either of them only? thanks
- Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis age 9 in 2007 and was diagnosed with pcos in 2015 at age 17.
- Hi everyone, 63 yr old male. I've been taking Pantoprazole Sodium 40mg for about a year now, after having been on a feeding tube for 18 months (cancer). Except for dry eyes -- actually, just the left eye every morning for some reason -- I don't seem to have any side effects. But last night my ...
- I have been diagnosed with idiopathic anaphylaxis. Each time I had anaphylaxis and anaphylactic shock, I took pantoprazole for acid reflux. My doctor says that he doubts this is the cause as my symptoms are delayed...usually about 4-6 hrs. Has anyone experienced that type of a severe delayed ...
- Since I've been taking these I've been feeling tired and lazy. I'm having trouble concentrating. Anyone with similar side effects? Mild depression as well.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Pantoprazole Sodium and Ginkgo Biloba for a couple of weeks, and would like to join a group and discuss the effects of them in cognitive and memory abilities.
- I have just been diagnosed with asthma and prescribed to take pantaprozole and monte so I'm just looking to find out information
- i had taking pantoprazole for 5 days. and i felt that i couldnt eat much as felt full then after that i found that turmeric juice is good for GERD therfore i had my turmeric juice on morning and night for the past 2 day and strangely... I felt like im hungry faster than expected
- Hello I am trying to find out if pantoprazole can affect tegretol as my dad has recently had seizures again and we r trying to work out why he has also recently changed from lanzaprozol to pantoprazole can anyone help please
- Hi. I am taking pramapexole for restless legs after discontinuing klonapin, as I didn't like the side affects. Can pantoprazole taken with it cause pulsing in chest?