Pantoprazole sodium and Nitrofurantoin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Pantoprazole sodium and Nitrofurantoin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and Nitrofurantoin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Pantoprazole sodium and Nitrofurantoin?
Pantoprazole sodium has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pantoprazole sodium 18,277 users)
Nitrofurantoin has active ingredients of nitrofurantoin. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Nitrofurantoin 1 users)
Interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nitrofurantoin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pantoprazole sodium and Nitrofurantoina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Since pantoprozole sodium and sodium bicarbonate are both antacids, can I take both medicines or either of them only? thanks
- I had been having some bleeding between periods 3 times prior (it was very little blood and it increased each time) and I thought it was from taking too much Tylenol for cramps and pains but I went to urgent care and was told I have a UTI (urinary tract infection). I believe the ciprofloxacin ...
- Hi everyone, 63 yr old male. I've been taking Pantoprazole Sodium 40mg for about a year now, after having been on a feeding tube for 18 months (cancer). Except for dry eyes -- actually, just the left eye every morning for some reason -- I don't seem to have any side effects. But last night my ...
- I sink nitrofurantoin 2 times 100 mg daily for 1 month. During treatment I felt really bad. My legs are numb and I had a lot of pain all over the body .počeli the pain and burning at the veins and they began to give way throughout the body. the veins of the legs have become bubble. It takes 6 ...
- I have been diagnosed with idiopathic anaphylaxis. Each time I had anaphylaxis and anaphylactic shock, I took pantoprazole for acid reflux. My doctor says that he doubts this is the cause as my symptoms are delayed...usually about 4-6 hrs. Has anyone experienced that type of a severe delayed ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Pantoprazole Sodium and Ginkgo Biloba for a couple of weeks, and would like to join a group and discuss the effects of them in cognitive and memory abilities.
- Hello members, am Muhammad from Uganda/Africa & i have been experiencing signs/symptoms of tinnitus for some time now...
- I have just been diagnosed with asthma and prescribed to take pantaprozole and monte so I'm just looking to find out information
- What is the reason why theres a group like this, im so curious because i take cefuroxime and nitro also. I want to know thanks.
- i had taking pantoprazole for 5 days. and i felt that i couldnt eat much as felt full then after that i found that turmeric juice is good for GERD therfore i had my turmeric juice on morning and night for the past 2 day and strangely... I felt like im hungry faster than expected