Pantoprazole sodium and Pepcid complete drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Pantoprazole sodium and Pepcid complete together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and Pepcid complete. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Pantoprazole sodium and Pepcid complete?
Pantoprazole sodium has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pantoprazole sodium 18,277 users)
Pepcid complete has active ingredients of calcium carbonate; famotidine; magnesium hydroxide. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pepcid complete 774 users)
Interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pepcid complete and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pantoprazole sodium and Pepcid completea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pantoprazole sodium (pantoprazole sodium) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Pepcid complete (calcium carbonate; famotidine; magnesium hydroxide) is often used to treat indigestion. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Since pantoprozole sodium and sodium bicarbonate are both antacids, can I take both medicines or either of them only? thanks
- I have had gerd my whole life, when I was 10 they found 3 bleeding ulcers and a hyatil hernia treated me with tagament and nexium. I am currently 34 and have been on nexium most of my life also tried others but always came back to nexium now I'm on 40mg twice a day. For about a month now I have ...
- Hi everyone, 63 yr old male. I've been taking Pantoprazole Sodium 40mg for about a year now, after having been on a feeding tube for 18 months (cancer). Except for dry eyes -- actually, just the left eye every morning for some reason -- I don't seem to have any side effects. But last night my ...
- I have been diagnosed with idiopathic anaphylaxis. Each time I had anaphylaxis and anaphylactic shock, I took pantoprazole for acid reflux. My doctor says that he doubts this is the cause as my symptoms are delayed...usually about 4-6 hrs. Has anyone experienced that type of a severe delayed ...
- Since I've been taking these I've been feeling tired and lazy. I'm having trouble concentrating. Anyone with similar side effects? Mild depression as well.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking Pantoprazole Sodium and Ginkgo Biloba for a couple of weeks, and would like to join a group and discuss the effects of them in cognitive and memory abilities.
- I have just been diagnosed with asthma and prescribed to take pantaprozole and monte so I'm just looking to find out information
- i had taking pantoprazole for 5 days. and i felt that i couldnt eat much as felt full then after that i found that turmeric juice is good for GERD therfore i had my turmeric juice on morning and night for the past 2 day and strangely... I felt like im hungry faster than expected
- Hello I am trying to find out if pantoprazole can affect tegretol as my dad has recently had seizures again and we r trying to work out why he has also recently changed from lanzaprozol to pantoprazole can anyone help please
- Hi. I am taking pramapexole for restless legs after discontinuing klonapin, as I didn't like the side affects. Can pantoprazole taken with it cause pulsing in chest?