Pantoprazole sodium and Methimazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pantoprazole sodium and Methimazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and Methimazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
21 people who take Pantoprazole sodium, Methimazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Pantoprazole sodium and Methimazole?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePantoprazole sodium and Methimazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pantoprazole sodium has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pantoprazole sodium 18,813 users)
Methimazole has active ingredients of methimazole. It is often used in hyperthyroidism. (latest outcomes from Methimazole 2,924 users)
Interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methimazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pantoprazole sodium and Methimazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pantoprazole sodium (pantoprazole sodium) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Methimazole (methimazole) is often used to treat hyperthyroidism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pantoprazole sodium is used in:
- Methimazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Since pantoprozole sodium and sodium bicarbonate are both antacids, can I take both medicines or either of them only? thanks
- Hi everyone, 63 yr old male. I've been taking Pantoprazole Sodium 40mg for about a year now, after having been on a feeding tube for 18 months (cancer). Except for dry eyes -- actually, just the left eye every morning for some reason -- I don't seem to have any side effects. But last night my ...
- I'm taking Methimazole 10 mg twice daily I stopped taking it because I started having severe jaw pain. It has been 2 days but feel the same.
- I have been diagnosed with idiopathic anaphylaxis. Each time I had anaphylaxis and anaphylactic shock, I took pantoprazole for acid reflux. My doctor says that he doubts this is the cause as my symptoms are delayed...usually about 4-6 hrs. Has anyone experienced that type of a severe delayed ...
- Since I've been taking these I've been feeling tired and lazy. I'm having trouble concentrating. Anyone with similar side effects? Mild depression as well.
User reviews to the study
- Have been taking Tapazole for the past 4 years and have very bad dry mouth when I am sleeping. Getting any good sleep is pretty near impossible
- I have been taking Pantoprazole Sodium and Ginkgo Biloba for a couple of weeks, and would like to join a group and discuss the effects of them in cognitive and memory abilities.
- I am 53 year old female. I started developing symptoms of hyperthyroid about a year ago when I was 52. I didn't experience any panic attack, but a continuing nervousness, especially when I stood on my feet. I started taking Methimazole about 7 months ago. I was on 40 mg/day at first. The blood ...
- I have just been diagnosed with asthma and prescribed to take pantaprozole and monte so I'm just looking to find out information
- I am prescribed these to treat Graves symptoms. Does anyone else have a very hard time breathing from taking these. I just got out of hospital because it caught up with me, so am currently on oxygen. There must be another way to treat the symptoms. Any advice would be very much appreciated.