Pantoprazole sodium and Rosuvastatin calcium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pantoprazole sodium and Rosuvastatin calcium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and Rosuvastatin calcium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 81 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
81 people who take Pantoprazole sodium, Rosuvastatin calcium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Pantoprazole sodium and Rosuvastatin calcium?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePantoprazole sodium and Rosuvastatin calcium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pantoprazole sodium has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pantoprazole sodium 18,813 users)
Rosuvastatin calcium has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Rosuvastatin calcium 2,971 users)
Interactions between Pantoprazole sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Rosuvastatin calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pantoprazole sodium and Rosuvastatin calciuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pantoprazole sodium (pantoprazole sodium) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Rosuvastatin calcium (rosuvastatin calcium) is often used to treat hyperlipidaemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pantoprazole sodium is used in:
- Rosuvastatin calcium is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Since pantoprozole sodium and sodium bicarbonate are both antacids, can I take both medicines or either of them only? thanks
- Upon being diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and prescribed Methimazole. I am now experiencing (what seems to be) a urinary tract infection. Trying to get in to see another doctor. Is this normal with taking Methimazole? I am a breast cancer survivor and it seems as if these recent meds that I ...
- Hi everyone, 63 yr old male. I've been taking Pantoprazole Sodium 40mg for about a year now, after having been on a feeding tube for 18 months (cancer). Except for dry eyes -- actually, just the left eye every morning for some reason -- I don't seem to have any side effects. But last night my ...
- I have been diagnosed with idiopathic anaphylaxis. Each time I had anaphylaxis and anaphylactic shock, I took pantoprazole for acid reflux. My doctor says that he doubts this is the cause as my symptoms are delayed...usually about 4-6 hrs. Has anyone experienced that type of a severe delayed ...
- Since I've been taking these I've been feeling tired and lazy. I'm having trouble concentrating. Anyone with similar side effects? Mild depression as well.
User reviews to the study
- Have been taking Rosuvastatin and Cartia for 5 weeks now. Have had severe indigestion for the last 3 days. Any one else experienced this 'side effect' so early ?
- I have been taking Pantoprazole Sodium and Ginkgo Biloba for a couple of weeks, and would like to join a group and discuss the effects of them in cognitive and memory abilities.
- I have just been diagnosed with asthma and prescribed to take pantaprozole and monte so I'm just looking to find out information
- i had taking pantoprazole for 5 days. and i felt that i couldnt eat much as felt full then after that i found that turmeric juice is good for GERD therfore i had my turmeric juice on morning and night for the past 2 day and strangely... I felt like im hungry faster than expected
- Hello I am trying to find out if pantoprazole can affect tegretol as my dad has recently had seizures again and we r trying to work out why he has also recently changed from lanzaprozol to pantoprazole can anyone help please