Pantoprazole and Marijuana drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pantoprazole and Marijuana together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pantoprazole and Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
51 people who take Pantoprazole, Marijuana are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Pantoprazole and Marijuana?
Pantoprazole has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pantoprazole 63,496 users)
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,097 users)
Interactions between Pantoprazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Marijuana and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pantoprazole and Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pantoprazole (pantoprazole sodium) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Marijuana (marijuana) is often used to treat drug abuse and dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pantoprazole is used in:
- Marijuana is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have VHL and I am not a marijuana user, as a matter of fact I am an American Veteran and a United States Marine. So I don't want a whole lot of bullshit about pot is a medicine and for lack of a better term "Stoner Logic" I am looking for stone cold facts and evidence as to the benefits of THC ...
- I have mornings where I would wake up noxious, I would throw up a yellowish liquid or the dinner I had If I had it pass 6 pm. Every time I feel like this I would want to smoke and instantly it'll go away especially my headaches. Am I making things better or worse ?
- can the mix of these 2 drugs cause breathing problems
- I had rectal abscess that resulted to fistula about three months ago,does smoking marijuana have any further destructive effect pls advise. Thanks, Niggro.
- Does anyone else experience not only muscle spasms from Marijuana but also muscle stiffness and pain after the Marijuana wears off?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've recently been diagnosed with bradycardia, osteoarthritis and depression. Am I making things worse by using medical marijuana for pain and anxiety. I take xanax, antidepressants (low dose) and pain killers. The marijuana really helps with the pain and anxiety but I'm worried that I'm making ...
- After brain surgery put on these two drugs 7 weeks ago. Now having chronic abdominal pain at the belly button. No appetite and can't sleep.
- I have seen numerous doctors with no explanation as to why my oxygen is desaturating. I have been taking pantoprazole SOD 40mg since January 2015. However, I had my gall bladder taken out in November of 2015 and then started noticing low oxygen levels. I am currently on oxygen and working to ...
- Yes it can happen I did it and as a result I have really and totally stuffed up my stomach too the point where I'm so I'll it wasn't even worth it x
- I have been taking 4mg of Dilaudid every 6hrs for almost a year. When I've smoked Indica strains I've had several times had my blood pressure drop very low and have gone unconscious, resulting in going to the WRONG. This doesn't seem to happen if I've smoked Sativa. Any ideas way this might be ...