Paracetamol and Ultravist 150 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Paracetamol and Ultravist 150 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Paracetamol and Ultravist 150. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 09, 2017
1 person who takes Paracetamol, Ultravist 150 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Paracetamol and Ultravist 150?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeParacetamol and Ultravist 150 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Paracetamol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Paracetamol 39,797 users)
Ultravist 150 has active ingredients of iopromide. (latest outcomes from Ultravist 150 1,345 users)
Interactions between Paracetamol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ultravist 150 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Paracetamol and Ultravist 150a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Paracetamol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Ultravist 150 (iopromide) is often used to treat computerised tomogram abdomen. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have heard there are patients who's tinnitus disappeared after having a cardioversion for atrial fibrillation. That's what I call a positive side effect. Now looking for answers..
You may be interested in these reviews
- Paracetamol definitely give me disturbing dreams/ nightmares and the dreams seem to be getting worse.
- Hi I've noticed that my tinnitus was raging when I was using Paracetamol, however I stopped using it and the tinnitus has calmed down to a whisper. just thought I'd share this with you.
- I've done some further research and found more on this. Paracetamol has as a frequently listed side effect from long term therapeutic dosage, that is the effect of myelosupression. The effect on bone marrow starts at the higher metabolic demands of neutrophil production then agranulocytosis or ...
- Hi.... I just started modafinil 100mg a day but a day after I got headache when I try to relax or not working and remaining till I don't engaged my mind.... Do you feel that tooo !!! It's that normal .......???????
- Hello, I hope I can give and receive usefully. Serial blood tests (of me) over 18 months have shown persistent mild neutropenia. (2.5) Rest of blood cell parameters normal. Kidney function tests normal and most other parameters normal. Except liver enzymes just above top of normal range. I've ...