Paracetamol and Una de gato drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Paracetamol and Una de gato together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Paracetamol and Una de gato. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Paracetamol and Una de gato?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeParacetamol and Una de gato from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Paracetamol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Paracetamol 39,802 users)
Una de gato
Una de gato has active ingredients of cat's claw.
Interactions between Paracetamol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Una de gato and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Paracetamol and Una de gatoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- After chemotherapy 10 years ago, following possible colon cancer and surgery, episodes of atrial fibrillation occurred. Eventually PRADAXA was prescribed four years ago, and no more episodes have occured for over two years. However, I have had increasingly frequent ( knees and ankles) " sprains" ...
- I have heard there are patients who's tinnitus disappeared after having a cardioversion for atrial fibrillation. That's what I call a positive side effect. Now looking for answers..
User reviews to the study
- Paracetamol definitely give me disturbing dreams/ nightmares and the dreams seem to be getting worse.
- Hi I've noticed that my tinnitus was raging when I was using Paracetamol, however I stopped using it and the tinnitus has calmed down to a whisper. just thought I'd share this with you.
- I've done some further research and found more on this. Paracetamol has as a frequently listed side effect from long term therapeutic dosage, that is the effect of myelosupression. The effect on bone marrow starts at the higher metabolic demands of neutrophil production then agranulocytosis or ...
- Hi.... I just started modafinil 100mg a day but a day after I got headache when I try to relax or not working and remaining till I don't engaged my mind.... Do you feel that tooo !!! It's that normal .......???????
- Hello, I hope I can give and receive usefully. Serial blood tests (of me) over 18 months have shown persistent mild neutropenia. (2.5) Rest of blood cell parameters normal. Kidney function tests normal and most other parameters normal. Except liver enzymes just above top of normal range. I've ...