Pataday and Alcohol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Pataday and Alcohol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pataday and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Pataday and Alcohol?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePataday and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pataday has active ingredients of olopatadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Pataday 1,308 users)
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Interactions between Pataday and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pataday and Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pataday (olopatadine hydrochloride) is often used to treat conjunctivitis allergic. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat suicide attempt. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- can intake antabuse & also sleep aids cause any problem?
- had vivid hallucinations and lucid dreaming event. question is was this intensified by alcohol use?
- After drinking gin last night I ended up wetting the bed. My boyfriend was asleep next to me and we were at a friends house. I stripped the bed this morning and I don't think my boyfriend noticed as his side was still dry. However he might have noticed the duvet cover was a bit damp when he ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've had a 2-3 beers after lidocaine injections at the dentist's for about 50 years and have never had a reaction of any kind.
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- whenever i drink i yawn uncontrollably and i don't know why. i don't would like to understand the reason why but can't find answers. please help me it would be very appreciated. thank you. :)
- Just started on Tamsulosin 400mm today, the urge to pee has reduced drastically in just two hrs, is this normal?
- I had GA for 10 years and it is better now. Was wondering about alcohol use and outbreaks. Recently stopped drinking to see if skin feels better.