Paxil cr and Buspirone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Paxil cr and Buspirone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Paxil cr and Buspirone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 26, 2017
3 people who take Paxil cr, Buspirone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Paxil cr and Buspirone hydrochloride?
Paxil cr has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Paxil cr 7,832 users)
Buspirone hydrochloride has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspirone hydrochloride 1,421 users)
Interactions between Paxil cr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Buspirone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Paxil cr and Buspirone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Paxil cr (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Buspirone hydrochloride (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Paxil cr is used in:
- Buspirone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Sertraline being the generic form of Zoloft, and the Buspirone being generic for ...?
- Has anyone found any kind of remedy for the cholesterol other than meds?
- A feeling of restrictions at the front of my throat when laying down.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I take paxil cr 37.5 daily and have for over 10 years with dose of 25 mg being increased on death of my Mother and father. Helps with the anxiety attacks. Gaviscon was recommended to me when Metformin was given for a blood glucose of 8.1. ( It is no longer taken as caused Gerd) Glucose is now 7 ...
- I just started taking buspar 3wks almost ago 5mg twice daily with Strattera 40 mg... cold turkeyed clonazepam 3wks ago too... feel like didn't make decisions... still overthinking/analyzing but feel kinda zoned... can't think through.. trouble planning what want to do... too serious feeling?? ...
- I have been taking 20mg of Prozac for the last four years with good results except I have a constant tightness in my stomach. I have been taking 15mg of Buspirone for the last two weeks. The tightness is worse and I'm awake from 3am every night. I will keep taking it until my next appointment in ...
- hi, I been doing 30 mg. roxie and 2 mg koladapin for six years. the beginning of last year stopped taking to fast and got bad withdraws, got back on and switched to valium 20 mg and tapered to .5 and stopped thanksgiving. finally I sterted to slep. had very bad nighmares and body felt like I ...
- I suffer from a major anxiety disorder. I was on Olanzapine and clonazepam. I had to change Drs and was taken off of clonazepam and put on Buspirone. I feel like I am living in a night mare. I have become paranoid . My dr wont change my medication back to what was working I am not doing very well.