Paxil and Clarinex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Paxil and Clarinex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Paxil and Clarinex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 270 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
270 people who take Paxil, Clarinex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Paxil and Clarinex?
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 79,843 users)
Clarinex has active ingredients of desloratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Clarinex 5,203 users)
Interactions between Paxil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clarinex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Paxil and Clarinexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Clarinex (desloratadine) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Paxil is used in:
- Clarinex is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- Anyone have petechiae around ankles and after stopping paxil how long until it cleared?
- How long after I stop taking paxil will it take for my numbness to stop?
- I am on my 2nd month of Chantix and am experiencing nervousness. I fell jittery inside and my hands shake.
- I've been on Paxil for 20 years and currently at 20mg. It is not working as well anymore so my doc is switching me to 60mg Cymbalta. Doc wants me to stop Paxil completely and jump right into 60mg Cymbalta rather than starting Cymbalta lower and weening down Paxil. I am worried about ...
- Hello, my husband has a severe height issue and has severe anxiety attacks. He cannot look at heights looking up or down. He freezes up, gets dizzy, cries, shakes, gets nauseated, sweats, can't sleep, headaches and gets verbal meanly. His attacks are with every day life. It's like he over ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Having a hard time urienating on Paxil. I'm 67. I was on Paxil for a couple of years and quit about 4 months. Just started back a week ago
- Hi, My doctor put me on risperdal 1mg now upped my dose to 3mg I am also taken paxil 40 mg for 2yrs now , i been having racing thoughts ans trouble sleeping Can anyone tell me if you had felt this way too?
- Hi, I have been on paroxetine for almost 2 months now and have noticed a big increase in throat mucus and have had 3 sinus infections. Is this a common after effect of the drug, if it is, I want no part of continuing with the med. Please respond and let me know if this has happened to you. I am ...
- Hi. I would like to know if Paxil can be taken together with Passion flower tablets. I'm also taking xanax.
- Been on paxil for three months for hot flashes. Now i have sob! Was going to ask for an increase bit....... Will the sob get worse