Paxil and Turmeric drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Paxil and Turmeric together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Paxil and Turmeric. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
29 people who take Paxil, Turmeric are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Paxil and Turmeric?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePaxil and Turmeric from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,152 users)
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Turmeric 2,200 users)
Interactions between Paxil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Turmeric and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Paxil and Turmerica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Turmeric (turmeric) is often used to treat inflammation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Paxil is used in:
- Turmeric is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I feel nauseated and having diarrhea and head aches behind my eyes mostly but some in the back of the head also
- I want to start taking tumeric for my extreme joint pain, but I'm worried I might experience a dangerous drop in blood sugar since I also take metformin. Metformin has worked well for me, keeping my a1c at about 5.8. My joint pain is pretty bad and has been extremely painful lately. Does anyone ...
- Could Tumeric andCircumin cause irritated throat and regurgitation?
- Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
- Hi. I just joined and am thinking of taking turmeric for arthritis and degeneratic disc disease. I am on 40 mg of Celexa per day. Is anyone on the same dosage taking turmeric? Any side effects?
User reviews to the study
- I have Osteoarthritis in left ankle and DVT in left leg... and wanting to know more about taking Xarelto and tumerit and ginger...
- I have been taking Paxil for years now (at least ten) and have lost a great deal of hair particularly on the crown and back of my head and up through the top. I used to have dense wavy/curly hair and now it very sparse. Has anyone had a similar experience and reversed their hair loss by ...
- Very interested in learning about the side affects that others taking these medications are experiencing.
- I have been taking tumeric capsules for about 2 months and I bought a new mattress. I can feel something moving inside the mattress. Everyone is saying it's all in my head, I know what I feel. Has anyone else experienced something like this?
- My name is Geraldine. I have afib and have been on Multaq 400 mg 2x a day for about 2 years. Recently my son passed away and I have been having a tough time dealing with his passing. I'm going through a mild depression. My Doctor is putting me on Paxil 10 mg once a day to take the edge off. I'm ...