Paxil and Viibryd drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Paxil and Viibryd together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Paxil and Viibryd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
28 people who take Paxil, Viibryd are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Paxil and Viibryd?
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 81,412 users)
Viibryd has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Viibryd 5,499 users)
Interactions between Paxil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Viibryd and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Paxil and Viibryda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Paxil is used in:
- Viibryd is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Anyone have petechiae around ankles and after stopping paxil how long until it cleared?
- How long after I stop taking paxil will it take for my numbness to stop?
- I am on my 2nd month of Chantix and am experiencing nervousness. I fell jittery inside and my hands shake.
- I suffer from Anxiety and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I also hyper focus on basketball and have become very good at three point shooting. My Psychiatrist wants me to try Prozac but I am afraid it will hurt my basketball performance. Basketball is the only thing that is good in my life. Does ...
- I've been on Paxil for 20 years and currently at 20mg. It is not working as well anymore so my doc is switching me to 60mg Cymbalta. Doc wants me to stop Paxil completely and jump right into 60mg Cymbalta rather than starting Cymbalta lower and weening down Paxil. I am worried about ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've been taking viibryd (40ml) my doc added Wellbutrin 300Xl to help decrease my appetite I feel dizzy and get headache right when I wake up if I don't take the meds right away-once I take en I turn into a zombie anyone else feel like this!?
- Looking for success stories from persons who use geodon and also those who take geodon and viibryd together.
- Hi, I have been taking 20 mg Paxil for years now for anxiety and panic and it has been helpful. I am now entering menopause and am having hot flashes, insomnia and my anxiety has ramped up a bit. I just purchased some Ashwaghanda 62.5 mg but I got nervous when I read the side of the bottle ...
- Anyone find issues with valasidone and cbd weed? I think I'm seeing signs the weed is blocking my valasidone intake. I'm susceptible to harsh withdrawals and I've noticed this happening with heavier cbd weed use. Anyone? Anyone have withdrawals from valasidone when a dose is missed? What are ...
- I take both these drugs and have been advised to get off paroxetine. I am trying to do just that. However, withdrawal is really tough, even with tapering. Decided to join this group for a bit of support!