Penicillin and Soma drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Penicillin and Soma together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Penicillin and Soma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
8 people who take Penicillin, Soma are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Penicillin and Soma?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePenicillin and Soma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Penicillin has active ingredients of penicillin g potassium. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Penicillin 3,000 users)
Soma has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Soma 13,583 users)
Interactions between Penicillin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Soma and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Penicillin and Somaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Penicillin (penicillin g potassium) is often used to treat infection. Soma (carisoprodol) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Penicillin is used in:
- Soma is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I took one some 350 and wanted to take a unison doxitrine (spelled wrong) 25mg to sleep. Is it safe to take both?
- I am a USMC Vet that had penicillin shots multiple times during boot. Has anyone here received multiple penicillin shots and are now diagnosed with AS?
- I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
- was taken off soma and started have urinary frequency with dribble, can't seem to empty my bladder
- IT WONT LET ME LIST THE REMAINDER OF THE DRUGS I TAKE EVERY DAY. LOVASTATN, ADVAIR, VITAMIN D,
User reviews to the study
- I have been diagnosed with bacterial meningitis and have been taking both doxycycline and penicillin for the past several weeks. My hair began falling out about a month before going on these antibiotics.
- Im taking penicillin tablets and since taking them I have had alot of sweating issues like I'll ramdomly start sweating or when I wake up im all wet and sweaty
- Day 2 of taking penicillin, and I'm not sure what to expect. It's only a 1 week supply, but 2,000 mg a day sounds like a lot.
- I have been taking penicillin (Pen VK) 250 mg every day as a prophylaxis against cellulitis (secondary to lymphedema) for the past 12 years. I have had a persistent cough and clearing of the throat for the last 10 years. Recently, I was tested for GERD, but that seems to be negative; my lungs ...
- I would like to share an experience, my daughter 8yrs old was put on Lamotrigine by her doctor to control seizures. She had been taking Lamotrigine for about 3 months when her doctor prescribed Augmentin (penicillin) to treat tonsillitis. Immediately she took the drugs she developed sore ...