Pepcid ac and Tysabri drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pepcid ac and Tysabri together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pepcid ac and Tysabri. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 25, 2017
10 people who take Pepcid ac, Tysabri are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Pepcid ac and Tysabri?
Pepcid ac has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Pepcid ac 4,231 users)
Tysabri has active ingredients of natalizumab. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Tysabri 164,923 users)
Interactions between Pepcid ac and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tysabri and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pepcid ac and Tysabria b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pepcid ac (famotidine) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Tysabri (natalizumab) is often used to treat multiple sclerosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pepcid ac is used in:
- Tysabri is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Can Tysabri affect the results of a CA 125 blood test?
- I have no known food allergies but just experienced upper lip swelling that resolved but now it is my lower lip and a rash on hands. Began while eating pizza with a beer. Been on the infusions since this past November.
- Synthroid is a drug for my weak thyroid gland. I have multiple sclerosis as well... yay!!! If any of you have something to tell me, please let me know!!!!!!!
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am really struggling mentally and emotionallyrics with the weight gain I have had since starting tysabri about 3 and a half years ago. My diet hasn't changed. I try to be as active as before and with twins who are now almost 6 yrs old obviously I am up and about alot. Just wanting to see if ...
- I was diagnosed with MD about 15 years ago. I had a easy go for quite awhile but lately have been relapsing. My doctor put me on Tysabri and Ampyra. I have only had 2 Tysabri infusions and been on Ampyra for a little more that 2 months.
- I am due to have third infusion next week but I am plagued by full body spasms, especially during sleep. This week I had three in my head, very scary! Has anyone else experienced spasms in head and how long do spasms last, do they go away after a while? Thank you
- I started taking Glycine with Tysabri please If there's any interactions let me know immediately Thank you so much Modi
- I am a 33 year old female and I suffer from heart palpitations quite often, especially when it's around the time for me to get my next dosage and a little while there after. I have been on Tysabr a little over a year and will be coming of in May. I am JCV positive.