Percocet and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Percocet and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Percocet and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,342 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 02, 2017
3,342 people who take Percocet, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Percocet and Lasix?
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 42,613 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Lasix 140,523 users)
Interactions between Percocet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Percocet and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Percocet is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- *ADH test in the morning-will taking Lasix produce false positive?*
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi everyone. Just started taking low dose lasik. I have CAD. Mild heart attack, 11 years ago. I have a stent in a left anterior descending artery. I take many of the Cardiac drugs that you would expect a patient, such as myself, to be taking: ARB beta-blocker Isosorbide ...
- I recently started using marijuana for depression but have been taking lasik for 6 months is there any known interactions??
- Wondering about the correlation between total thyroidectomy, an deterioration of spinal column, all levels involved, leading to chronic pain an percocet needed on daily basis. Cervical surgery cannot be done
- Hello I have recently been placed on this medication along with Laxis. I am extremely concerned about its side affects as I've heard lawsuits reports and public announcements regarding its use.... I am strongly considering discontinuing its usage. Any advice would be helpful.... thank you
- I have been on Percocet for about 18 months and four months ago I broke out with severe perioral dermatitis. We have tried every dermatitis cream, including steroids, and nothing is working. Approximately 45% of my face is covered now.