Percocet and Skelaxin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Percocet and Skelaxin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Percocet and Skelaxin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 586 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
586 people who take Percocet, Skelaxin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Percocet and Skelaxin?
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 42,613 users)
Skelaxin has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Skelaxin 7,748 users)
Interactions between Percocet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Skelaxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Percocet and Skelaxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Skelaxin (metaxalone) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Percocet is used in:
- Skelaxin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm a female age 33, I'm a patient taking Suboxone. Now I go monthly to see my doctor and always have good urine tests. My doctor recently started me on Skelaxin for my back, added to my other medications; Vistaral, Lexapro and Suboxone. So this morning I took a Skelaxin before my appointment ...
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- I found a board about percocet andpersonality change. and signed up then it took me to a diferent board. How do you do a search?
- It's on the TOP of my shoulder. following the collar bone and tip of bone point on top ( again). The pain is now radiating to involve restricted movement of my arm. I can move my arm straight out from my body sideways and the pain in more intense with arm movement closer to my body and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Wondering about the correlation between total thyroidectomy, an deterioration of spinal column, all levels involved, leading to chronic pain an percocet needed on daily basis. Cervical surgery cannot be done
- I have been on Percocet for about 18 months and four months ago I broke out with severe perioral dermatitis. We have tried every dermatitis cream, including steroids, and nothing is working. Approximately 45% of my face is covered now.
- My name is Amber I am 32 years old. I was diagnosed with CRPS in 2014 after a doctor shot me in the shoulder with a Cortizone shot and then I had a response of burning pain down my right arm to my fingers and been like this ever since. I am depressed and anxious and have difficulty and many ...
- I've been taking Percocet and my throat is swollen,my trachial feels tight, I have a puffy circle where my trachia is located. I can't sleep because I feel like I'm gasping for breath. How long before this ends. I've stopped taking the percocet 4 days ago. ANy help will be appreciated. Thank you.
- I have been experiencing chronic tailbone pain without injury for three years. Percocet seems to aggravate my condition. Muscle spasms in the surrounding area causes agonizing pain. I have also been prescribed Ambien for 16 years. Is there anyone experiencing muscle pain while taking one ...