Phenazopyridine hcl and Orphenadrine citrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Phenazopyridine hcl and Orphenadrine citrate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phenazopyridine hcl and Orphenadrine citrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 26, 2017
3 people who take Phenazopyridine hcl, Orphenadrine citrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Phenazopyridine hcl and Orphenadrine citrate?
Phenazopyridine hcl has active ingredients of phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Phenazopyridine hcl 1,284 users)
Orphenadrine citrate has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle aches. (latest outcomes from Orphenadrine citrate 646 users)
Interactions between Phenazopyridine hcl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orphenadrine citrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phenazopyridine hcl and Orphenadrine citratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phenazopyridine hcl (phenazopyridine hydrochloride) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Orphenadrine citrate (orphenadrine citrate) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Phenazopyridine hcl is used in:
- Orphenadrine citrate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- started getting a rash on arms legs and face within a couple of hours of taking AZO urinary pain relief. Will it go away or do I need to see a physician?
- Thought I was getting a UTI so I took uristat and about 3 hours later the following happend to me. Intense itching over the whole body (hands, feet, arms, neck, face, hair & eyes), flushing of the skin (warm to the touch), hands swelled and hurt to bend fingers, felt like i had a sore throat ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Has anybody experienced anxiety while taking this medication. I've been taking it on and off for 3 months. Almost daily the past month. Skipped a couple days has anybody experienced withdrawal symptoms from this medication.
- I've been taking orphenadrine on and off for several months mostly daily the past month. Is anybody experienced anxiety from this medication. Also has anybody experienced any withdrawal symptoms when stopping this medication.
- Have had pain in one spot in bladder and through to urethra for two months. Urologist ordered a cystogram and a cystocsopy. Both returned normal. Started taking OTC pyridium two months ago and then asked Urologist for a prescription so my insurance would pay for it. I've had nocturnal muscle ...