Phenergan and Requip drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Phenergan and Requip together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phenergan and Requip. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 231 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
231 people who take Phenergan, Requip are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Phenergan and Requip?
Phenergan has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Phenergan 18,427 users)
Requip has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from Requip 16,384 users)
Interactions between Phenergan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Requip and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phenergan and Requipa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Requip (ropinirole hydrochloride) is often used to treat restless leg syndrome. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Phenergan is used in:
- Requip is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I just had a heart ablation on feb 26 2015,been really sick at my stomache from anthesia,if I take a Phenergan will it make my heart go into fiblation
You may be interested in these reviews
- My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...
- Just got diagnosed with iron deficient anemia & told I may need a blood transfusion. How long does it take to get rid of this anemia ? Im scared. They said it could be cancer & am sending me to a hemotologist @a cancer center. Help.
- I am having problems remembering to do things in the morning, shortly after waking up. I take out my lunch and take my medication,feed the dog but then when I leave I totally forget about my lunch on the counter. If I do anything out of order during those first few hours after waking up, I am ...
- Does anyone take Requip or Mirapex for Restless Leg Syndrome and have side effects such as hoarding or gambling?
- Hello. I have an 8year old daughter with Autism and after researching and taking several test to find the cause of her ADD and found that we don't have the gene and have another 6year old boy completely with no issues. The only difference between the 2 pregnancies is that with my daughter I was ...