Phenergan and Requip drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Phenergan and Requip together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phenergan and Requip. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 239 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
239 people who take Phenergan, Requip are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Phenergan and Requip?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePhenergan and Requip from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Phenergan has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Phenergan 18,779 users)
Requip has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from Requip 16,726 users)
Interactions between Phenergan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Requip and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phenergan and Requipa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Requip (ropinirole hydrochloride) is often used to treat restless leg syndrome. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Phenergan is used in:
- Requip is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Does omeprazole limit the effectiveness of ropinirole?
- They gave me one dose in the hospital with pitocin. I have had heartburn since then. Could that be from the phenergen?
- Anyone else get nauseous and vomit taking the combinations of the two meds? I take 4mg of Requip and 50mg of Topamax at night and 50 in the morning. I've cut out all gluten and dairy trying to make sure it's not food causing me to get sick. But it's usually about 30 min or less after I take my ...
- I just had a heart ablation on feb 26 2015,been really sick at my stomache from anthesia,if I take a Phenergan will it make my heart go into fiblation
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I just happened to stumble upon this site while researching Akathisia. I came down with it badly last year and it has disrupted my life terribly! I was given Requip by my Rheumatologist for RLS, approx. 2 years ago. My Primary Dr. gave me Propanolol for the Akathisia a couple months ago, ...
- My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...
- Just got diagnosed with iron deficient anemia & told I may need a blood transfusion. How long does it take to get rid of this anemia ? Im scared. They said it could be cancer & am sending me to a hemotologist @a cancer center. Help.
- I am having problems remembering to do things in the morning, shortly after waking up. I take out my lunch and take my medication,feed the dog but then when I leave I totally forget about my lunch on the counter. If I do anything out of order during those first few hours after waking up, I am ...
- Does anyone take Requip or Mirapex for Restless Leg Syndrome and have side effects such as hoarding or gambling?