Phentermine hydrochloride and Diltiazem hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Phentermine hydrochloride and Diltiazem hydrochloride together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phentermine hydrochloride and Diltiazem hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Phentermine hydrochloride and Diltiazem hydrochloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePhentermine hydrochloride and Diltiazem hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,824 users)
Diltiazem hydrochloride has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diltiazem hydrochloride 7,618 users)
Interactions between Phentermine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diltiazem hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phentermine hydrochloride and Diltiazem hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phentermine hydrochloride (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used to treat weight loss. Diltiazem hydrochloride (diltiazem hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take Diltiazem 240MG once / day. I have noticed over the past 6 months or so that I experience an irregular heartbeat that occurs after an episode of tachycardia. This usually subsides after an hour or two. My latest bout of irregular heartbeat has now been going on for almost 3 days. Has ...
- I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
- Any tips on using both together...I used phentermine first and then stopped and started using thrive...I was thinking of trying both together and wondered about others experience
- I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
- On medication diltiazem for 2+ years for again is now showing Parkinson's symptoms. Gait, tremors, slow movement
User reviews to the study
- Hi! I've been taking Diltiazem for 2 weeks now and noticed some swelling in my ankles and feet. Should I be concerned? It's Friday and to late to call my Dr. And want to make sure I'll be ok till Monday. Thanks!
- have experienced a severe burning and itchy skin sensation. would like to know if the drug diltiazem is causing this problem or if someone has experienced the same thing.
- any men around 50 taking Spironolactone and Diltiazem And what side effects have you experienced. Also if you changed your medications. Thanks.
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
- Hi, my doctor recently put me on cymbalta for depression and anxiety. I had the sleeve done a year and a half ago and recently started gaining weight with major cravings for sweets. Not sure if that's what's causing my anxiety, but I would like to start taking the phentermine, as I have ...