Phentermine hydrochloride and Quinine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Phentermine hydrochloride and Quinine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phentermine hydrochloride and Quinine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Phentermine hydrochloride and Quinine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePhentermine hydrochloride and Quinine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,824 users)
Quinine has active ingredients of cinchona. It is often used in leg pain. (latest outcomes from Quinine 2,543 users)
Interactions between Phentermine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Quinine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phentermine hydrochloride and Quininea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phentermine hydrochloride (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used to treat weight loss. Quinine (cinchona) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Any tips on using both together...I used phentermine first and then stopped and started using thrive...I was thinking of trying both together and wondered about others experience
- a week after receiving IM quinine I just started having rash on both thigh on the exact sites where quinine was injected. my rash is increasing in size day by day but it is not septic do I don't know what to do. help please
- I just take vitamins. No drugs. I have normal blood pressure and heart rate.
- Lovely to use cayenne pepper on everything. Just started to take phentermine 37.5 few days ago. Any suggestions. Haven't had any problems.
User reviews to the study
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
- Hi, my doctor recently put me on cymbalta for depression and anxiety. I had the sleeve done a year and a half ago and recently started gaining weight with major cravings for sweets. Not sure if that's what's causing my anxiety, but I would like to start taking the phentermine, as I have ...
- I've been on adderall 30mg xl in morning and 10mg in the afternoon for about a year. The medication has really help me a lot. The only problem I have is weight gain. I gained 55 pounds in 6 months and I was overweight to start. My doctor tried 2 other appetite suppressants to help with the ...
- I Have been taking quinine for 5 days and have broken out in ulcers inside my mouth, how long does it take to go as I have had this getting on for 4 weeks now, its down the back of my throat and tongue and has made my jaw ache with the inflammation, most of it has slowly gone but I am left with ...
- Hello. Just wanted to get feedback on anyone doing both mess victoza and phentermine and how it's been doing for you.