Phentermine hydrochloride and Tamoxifen citrate drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Phentermine hydrochloride and Tamoxifen citrate together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phentermine hydrochloride and Tamoxifen citrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Phentermine hydrochloride and Tamoxifen citrate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePhentermine hydrochloride and Tamoxifen citrate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,824 users)
Tamoxifen citrate has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Tamoxifen citrate 9,663 users)
Interactions between Phentermine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tamoxifen citrate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phentermine hydrochloride and Tamoxifen citratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phentermine hydrochloride (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used to treat weight loss. Tamoxifen citrate (tamoxifen citrate) is often used to treat breast cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Been on Tamoxifen for 2 years. Was treated for stage 2, grade 3 breast cancer 2013 at 70. On anastrazole for a year, but side effects caused issued. Doc put me on Tamoxifen summer for 2015. Incontinence when going for a 30 minute walk started about 8 months over winter months first year, but ...
- Any tips on using both together...I used phentermine first and then stopped and started using thrive...I was thinking of trying both together and wondered about others experience
- I just take vitamins. No drugs. I have normal blood pressure and heart rate.
- Lovely to use cayenne pepper on everything. Just started to take phentermine 37.5 few days ago. Any suggestions. Haven't had any problems.
- Interaction with Abilify and cymbalta and tamoxifen
User reviews to the study
- I have just stopped taking tamoxifen after 5 years on it and I've noticed the last two years hyperpigmentation all over my face! I'm so gutted about this and I've tried various things to get rid of it but nothing has worked! Please help any advice much appreciated... it's only now I've started ...
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
- Hi, my doctor recently put me on cymbalta for depression and anxiety. I had the sleeve done a year and a half ago and recently started gaining weight with major cravings for sweets. Not sure if that's what's causing my anxiety, but I would like to start taking the phentermine, as I have ...
- I just had a double masectomy in late March. I had DCIS grade III in my right and DCIS grade 2 in my left. My right is 90% Estrogen + and the left is 100% estrogen +. I am considering Tomoxifan but am concerned because I have a very large Focal Nodular Hyperplasia with multiple hemangiomas. ...
- I had BC in Nov 2014 . DCIS ....lumpectomy and Radiation. I'm on Tomoxofen. I was on low dose aspirin , but I was bruising and bleeding very easily. Once stopped the LD aspirin. Now ... this is the second time my WBC has been low. First time it went up to 3.8 ( that was about 6 months ago ). My ...