Phentermine hydrochloride and Vitamin c drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Phentermine hydrochloride and Vitamin c together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phentermine hydrochloride and Vitamin c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
2 people who take Phentermine hydrochloride, Vitamin c are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Phentermine hydrochloride and Vitamin c?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePhentermine hydrochloride and Vitamin c from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Phentermine hydrochloride has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine hydrochloride 1,824 users)
Vitamin c has active ingredients of l-ascorbic acid. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin c 24,864 users)
Interactions between Phentermine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin c and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phentermine hydrochloride and Vitamin ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phentermine hydrochloride (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used to treat weight loss. Vitamin c (l-ascorbic acid) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Phentermine hydrochloride is used in:
- Vitamin c is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Meds I'm currently taking. Lithium 750 Synthroid 0.88 Wellbutrin 300 Abilify 30 ...
- I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- Hi , My husband has been suffering these days from swollen lymph nodes in the right side of the neck, sold and no pain. The specialist decided to have a biopsy done next week. He never had any side effects since diagnoses Aug 2013, and since that he is on Sprycel-Dasatanib 100 mg, ...
- i only took the oxy for 3 days after a hernia operation and now 2 months later my speech is still slurred. what the……..
User reviews to the study
- Hi, how many are you? What is your experience? What kind of symptoms did you get from taking both pills together and why and how you did connect them to Pradaxa and not to something else? AND why there is not 1 bit of confirmation of this fact in any part of the internet? Please, if you ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
- Hi, my doctor recently put me on cymbalta for depression and anxiety. I had the sleeve done a year and a half ago and recently started gaining weight with major cravings for sweets. Not sure if that's what's causing my anxiety, but I would like to start taking the phentermine, as I have ...
- I take high does liposomal Vit C for essential thrombocytosis to see if it helps lower my platelet numbers. Anyone else??