Phentermine and Methylprednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Phentermine and Methylprednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phentermine and Methylprednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
16 people who take Phentermine, Methylprednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Phentermine and Methylprednisolone?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePhentermine and Methylprednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine 14,696 users)
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,031 users)
Interactions between Phentermine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methylprednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phentermine and Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used to treat weight loss. Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Phentermine is used in:
- Methylprednisolone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am currently taking 37.5 generic Phentermine. My doctor only prescribes to take one a day, however it doesn't last as long by the time lunch or dinner is around I am hungry and can eat seconds. If I take 1 1/2 tablet (break in half) throughout the day, and I'm still hungry. I used two ...
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
- Have any of you lost weight with taking suboxone and phentermine together?
- I am taking low dose methylprednisolone for AS i get frequent tachycardia
User reviews to the study
- Hi. Third month on Phentermine. Scalp picking started shortly after I started. I have done that years ago under stress, but never since. I keep puttin Benedryl cream on my stores but they are getting worse. Already I can see three doits where my hair is no longer there....
- Hello all, just joined up, basically to explore any downside to taking phentermine for weight loss while taking L-dopa medication for first-phase Parkinson's ? I stopped drinking coffee because I thought it might make my arm shaking worse. All comments welcome. Ben
- Hi, I have been experiencing Tinnitus and headaches since starting Phen. 2 month ago. Will it go away?
- I have breath Like I would Have a sinus infection or lung infection.It is the same odor as when I had bronchila pneumonia in January.I can't figure where it is coming from...HELP
- I am on lamictal 100 mg for bipolar. My appetite has increased and I've gained 7 pounds. I recently started taking adipex. When I mentioned this to my physiatrist she immediately told me to stop cause it would counteract with each other. Is anyone taking lamictal and adipex and if so, how's it ...