Phenytoin sodium and Tannic acid drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Phenytoin sodium and Tannic acid together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phenytoin sodium and Tannic acid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 30, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Phenytoin sodium and Tannic acid?
Phenytoin sodium has active ingredients of phenytoin sodium. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Phenytoin sodium 4,287 users)
Tannic acid has active ingredients of tannic acid. (latest outcomes from Tannic acid 30 users)
Interactions between Phenytoin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tannic acid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phenytoin sodium and Tannic acida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phenytoin sodium (phenytoin sodium) is often used to treat convulsion. Tannic acid (tannic acid) is often used to treat nosebleed. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Has anyone experienced a heaviness in their brain when taking isosorbride and Dilantin together. This heaviness is an inability to concentrate, loss of balance, and a spinning sensation. It wears off about five hours or so later.
- I'm 41 married and have 4 daughters. I started having seizures about 6 yrs ago and was put on dilantin. I have suffered with anxiety and depression most of my life. Bit usually self medicated. Nervous to start taking the 2 meds together.
- I recently started xarelto because I had a blood clot in my right leg. After taking phenytoin I have itching in both lower legs. I still am not certain if there is a connection but I have not had this before I went on Xarelto
- Am yehula demis and student of jimma university by profession of bsc clinical nursing from Ethiopia .and I'm user of pheynoyin and metrendazole and iwant to know what is interaction between thus drug's?
- Mostly having nocturnal GM seizures. Used dilantin 200mg/day during 1990-2008 and 300-350 mg then. But number of episodes are increased. Later checked as "serum PTH high with low Vit-D" but no calcium issues and was advised supplementing with "Vit-D3+calcium". The condition turned to "serum ...