Phenytoin sodium and Pamelor drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Phenytoin sodium and Pamelor together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Phenytoin sodium and Pamelor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Phenytoin sodium and Pamelor?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePhenytoin sodium and Pamelor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Phenytoin sodium has active ingredients of phenytoin sodium. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Phenytoin sodium 4,328 users)
Pamelor has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Pamelor 2,928 users)
Interactions between Phenytoin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pamelor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Phenytoin sodium and Pamelora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Phenytoin sodium (phenytoin sodium) is often used to treat convulsion. Pamelor (nortriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- Has anyone experienced a heaviness in their brain when taking isosorbride and Dilantin together. This heaviness is an inability to concentrate, loss of balance, and a spinning sensation. It wears off about five hours or so later.
- I'm 41 married and have 4 daughters. I started having seizures about 6 yrs ago and was put on dilantin. I have suffered with anxiety and depression most of my life. Bit usually self medicated. Nervous to start taking the 2 meds together.
- I was on Pamelor in my late teens and feel like it saved my life. Now I'm on it in midlife and have Dermatillomania!
- I recently started xarelto because I had a blood clot in my right leg. After taking phenytoin I have itching in both lower legs. I still am not certain if there is a connection but I have not had this before I went on Xarelto
- Am yehula demis and student of jimma university by profession of bsc clinical nursing from Ethiopia .and I'm user of pheynoyin and metrendazole and iwant to know what is interaction between thus drug's?