Plaquenil and Naproxen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Plaquenil and Naproxen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Plaquenil and Naproxen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 660 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
660 people who take Plaquenil, Naproxen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Plaquenil and Naproxen?
Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 31,546 users)
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 41,356 users)
Interactions between Plaquenil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Naproxen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Plaquenil and Naproxena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Naproxen (naproxen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Plaquenil is used in:
- Naproxen is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been sick seven years at first they told everyone it was Fibromyalgia, then my ANA was positive with speckled pattern and sjorgens syndrom, now I have been diagnosed with hypermobility joint syndrom, which is crazy because my joints have NEVER been flexible and still aren't The dr ...
- Is it possible to reverse the affects of Naproxen which caused me to miss my periods immediately and go through premenepause at the age of 42?
- I have been taking this drug about 1 week and I have gain weight feel bloated is that natural of this medication?
- Can Humira or any immunosuppressive drug cause genital herpes as a side effect? I realize it probably makes us more susceptible if we've been exposed. But can it be caused by immunosuppressives?
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi my name is Sheri i am a new member here and would like to introduce myself.i am 49 and have RA .i am currently diagnosed and started 300 mg of plaquinil. And now am having a horrible metallic taste in my mouth....Does anybody else experience this and is it normal.Does it go away. Does anyone ...
- Ive been taking Naproxen on and off for arthritis since Oct 14. Had my first mini shock in July 15. The last really bad shock was end of March 17. Ive now stopped taking it as was suspecting Naproxen was the cause. How long will it take to leave my system, if at all? Now on Fexofenedine for ...
- I have been on Naproxen for more than 5 weeks due to gout, and I feel tired. Any luck with using this drug against gout?
- My son was diagnosed with MCTD (Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder) form of Lupus at the age of 10. He was put on Plaquenil and remained on it for 10 years. He had a relatively normal childhood and teenage years. Now fast forward at the age of 23 he was experiencing psychotic episodes where he ...
- I took plaquenil for over a year and now have discoloration on my forehead. My RA doc said it was due to my plaquenil. He discontinued my prescription about 5 months ago but the discoloration has not faded. Does anyone know how long it should take for it to fade?