Plavix and Acarbose drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Plavix and Acarbose together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Plavix and Acarbose. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 09, 2017
78 people who take Plavix, Acarbose are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Plavix and Acarbose?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePlavix and Acarbose from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Plavix has active ingredients of clopidogrel bisulfate. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Plavix 110,416 users)
Acarbose has active ingredients of acarbose. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Acarbose 2,297 users)
Interactions between Plavix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Acarbose and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Plavix and Acarbosea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Plavix (clopidogrel bisulfate) is often used to treat stent. Acarbose (acarbose) is often used to treat diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Plavix is used in:
- Acarbose is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have taken Plavix for six years. And now I just Started Taking Probiotics And now am Having Bleeding From the rectum. Could The Two drugs have anything to do with this problem.
- Was on amitriptyline for 3 years...developed pvc's, a-fib, and have a low cardiac ejection fraction
- been on the three medication above, for one month. for the last week the inside of my mouth is so sore I can barely eat
- Itching started on my husband's upper body, went to his legs and now his chest, arms and legs!
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
- Hello..I am on Plavex and a baby aspirin..I am wondering if I have to take this for the rest of my life...I do need a procedure done..that they refuse to do if I am on this medication..any help will be appreciated..I've taken it since October of 2017
- I have 3 stents in my leg. Have been on plavix and aspirin for 21 months. For the last 5 months I've had severe spinal pain. Had 3 epidural injections. Did not help. I've tried to control this stenosis with Tylenol. Which does not reach the pain. I've had to start taking ultram. I have searched ...
- Just had a second stent put in heart. am exhausted all the time since taking plavix. Will my body accept this in time and adjust to this medication. I have no one to help me so conversations with others with same problems helps. I am a senior citizen.
- Hi, my name is Nadejda, I'm 81 and I had 2 stents implanted after I had IM, I'm on plavix plus aspirin now and my feet are inclined to swell/ Please, if anybody could give me some tips as to how deal with this situation.