Pletal and Acetaminophen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pletal and Acetaminophen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pletal and Acetaminophen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 60 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
60 people who take Pletal, Acetaminophen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Pletal and Acetaminophen?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePletal and Acetaminophen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pletal has active ingredients of cilostazol. It is often used in blockage of leg arteries. (latest outcomes from Pletal 5,906 users)
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen 76,318 users)
Interactions between Pletal and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pletal and Acetaminophena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pletal (cilostazol) is often used to treat blockage of leg arteries. Acetaminophen (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pletal is used in:
- Acetaminophen is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am a professional vocalist and am suffering from some vocal health issues that are interfering with my ability to sing at my peak ability. I'm on a whole crap load of meds and was curious if anyone on any combination of these medications are experiencing vocal hoarseness, especially when ...
- I ALWAYS JUST FEEL COMPLETELY ROTTEN FROM ALL MY BODY PAIN & EVEN .45mg MORPHINE DAILY DOES NOT EVEN GET NEAR EASING ANY PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User reviews to the study
- I have been on cyclosporin for 8 days (400 mg/day)--this is for ecezema. The doc has just stopped cyclosporin. My physical therapist thinks it is the drug. We worked on my back but the physical therapy didn't help.
- acetaminophen is needed for joint pain with arthritis, but I have increasing itching on arms, legs shoulders
- Help. round the clock burping, no matter what I eat or what I do... going on for a year. Treated for cancer, lymphoma and during treatment almost no burping, now in remission and burping back
- I have been on on acetaminophen for years on a daily basis for pain in general. However recently hav notice a lot of pain in both knees.
- Although I've had asthma in the past, I now have wheezing which is not asthma. It's shortness of breath, and I worried that it might be heart failure. I then checked the side effects of Tylenol, which I take for body pain, and saw that wheezing is a side effect. Do any of you have that ...