Pomegranate and Lipitor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Pomegranate and Lipitor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pomegranate and Lipitor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
5 people who take Pomegranate, Lipitor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Pomegranate and Lipitor?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePomegranate and Lipitor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pomegranate has active ingredients of pomegranate. (latest outcomes from Pomegranate 115 users)
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 192,114 users)
Interactions between Pomegranate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lipitor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pomegranate and Lipitora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pomegranate (pomegranate) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Lipitor (atorvastatin calcium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lipitor is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- Is it safe to take Aleve for head pressure caused by stress and anxiety while taking Buspar
- Has anyone experienced partial seizures when taking both Lipitor and Forteo. I am getting ready to start both of these drugs
- I am experiencing fatigue, muscle cramps, and muscle and joint pain. I have read that others have experienced the same as a result of taking these medications together. Anybody else have a similar experience?
User reviews to the study
- I am 72 year old woman about to Take 12.5 mg of methotrexate once week and 40 mg of Lipitor daily . Anyone have side effects from this dosage?
- I have been taking Lipitor for over 40 years and just started Xarelto 8 months and I'm not the same guy I feel down and tired all the time. I have been vary active all my life and this is not good.
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia of right kidney artery discovered accidentally by a cat scan with dye in it when integrative dr was looking for a renin producing tumour after my BP kept going high. No tumour found, but FMD was discovered. I have been on 80mg of Lipitor for 10yrs due to high cholesterol. ...
- I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...
- I am a type 2 diabetic taking lantus (once a day), Atorvastatin 40mg (once daily), and metformin 500mg (two tabs twice daily with meals). [Also coreg and lisinopril for blood pressure]. I try to get out and walk. I play at golf and walk the course for 9 (and sometimes 18) holes twice a week when ...