Potassium chloride and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Potassium chloride and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Potassium chloride and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,150 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 11, 2017
1,150 people who take Potassium chloride, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Potassium chloride and Lasix?
Potassium chloride has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium chloride 5,379 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 140,523 users)
Interactions between Potassium chloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Potassium chloride and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Potassium chloride (potassium chloride) is often used to treat hypokalemia. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Potassium chloride is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- *ADH test in the morning-will taking Lasix produce false positive?*
- I felt great prior to beginning BP meds. On meds 3 days. Now I am tired, have upper back pain and just feel yucky. I am on Losartan/HCTZ 100/25 along with Potassium Chloride 10MEQ. (Have really high BP). Last night the back of my neck hurt so bad I had to sit down and let my hubby finish dinner ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi everyone. Just started taking low dose lasik. I have CAD. Mild heart attack, 11 years ago. I have a stent in a left anterior descending artery. I take many of the Cardiac drugs that you would expect a patient, such as myself, to be taking: ARB beta-blocker Isosorbide ...
- I recently started using marijuana for depression but have been taking lasik for 6 months is there any known interactions??
- Hello I have recently been placed on this medication along with Laxis. I am extremely concerned about its side affects as I've heard lawsuits reports and public announcements regarding its use.... I am strongly considering discontinuing its usage. Any advice would be helpful.... thank you
- I've been wondering what has been making me cough all this time. And it's not just a cough here and there.. it's a hard, almost until I vomit, crying, red faced cough. Not even water can quench it. Not fun.
- A friend has just started taking Lasix to help with the swelling in her legs and other symptoms of Heart Failure. She is now having shortness of breath. Does this fade with time or get worse? Does anyone have suggestions on how to help with this?