Potassium chloride and Vistaril drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Potassium chloride and Vistaril together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Potassium chloride and Vistaril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 29, 2017
15 people who take Potassium chloride, Vistaril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Potassium chloride and Vistaril?
Potassium chloride has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium chloride 5,379 users)
Vistaril has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Vistaril 6,445 users)
Interactions between Potassium chloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vistaril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Potassium chloride and Vistarila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Potassium chloride (potassium chloride) is often used to treat hypokalemia. Vistaril (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Potassium chloride is used in:
- Vistaril is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- I felt great prior to beginning BP meds. On meds 3 days. Now I am tired, have upper back pain and just feel yucky. I am on Losartan/HCTZ 100/25 along with Potassium Chloride 10MEQ. (Have really high BP). Last night the back of my neck hurt so bad I had to sit down and let my hubby finish dinner ...
- occurred while in recovery, IV was leaking causing extreme pain at site
- I took one vistaril and 6 motrin and I'm scared of whats going to happen, I dont want to overdose.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've been wondering what has been making me cough all this time. And it's not just a cough here and there.. it's a hard, almost until I vomit, crying, red faced cough. Not even water can quench it. Not fun.
- I Started taking vistaril about a week ago and the last four nights I have had horrible nightmares. It says it's a rare side effect so could it be a combination of the other meds I take?
- I am considering taking these 2 together. I don't want to introduce myself. Am I looking down a horrible road if I do.
- My wife needs heart valve transplant...she takes blood thinner, and heart rate control medication, has low BP never high...cannot keep potassium level up without supplements, each time she takes the potassium supplement (everyday, sometime twice a day) doesn't matter if liquid or pill...she has ...
- Recently experiencing knee pain and swelling after starting blood pressure med Losartan Potassium and trying to find out if relationship.