Potassium chloride and Tenoretic 50 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Potassium chloride and Tenoretic 50 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Potassium chloride and Tenoretic 50. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Potassium chloride and Tenoretic 50?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePotassium chloride and Tenoretic 50 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Potassium chloride has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium chloride 5,387 users)
Tenoretic 50 has active ingredients of atenolol; chlorthalidone. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Tenoretic 50 122 users)
Interactions between Potassium chloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tenoretic 50 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Potassium chloride and Tenoretic 50a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Potassium chloride (potassium chloride) is often used to treat hypokalemia. Tenoretic 50 (atenolol; chlorthalidone) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I felt great prior to beginning BP meds. On meds 3 days. Now I am tired, have upper back pain and just feel yucky. I am on Losartan/HCTZ 100/25 along with Potassium Chloride 10MEQ. (Have really high BP). Last night the back of my neck hurt so bad I had to sit down and let my hubby finish dinner ...
- occurred while in recovery, IV was leaking causing extreme pain at site
User reviews to the study
- I take lasix and 40 meq of potassium chloride. I am concerned if I take apple cider vinegar, Which could increase my potassium to unsafe levels.
- I've been wondering what has been making me cough all this time. And it's not just a cough here and there.. it's a hard, almost until I vomit, crying, red faced cough. Not even water can quench it. Not fun.
- Hello I've been taking the tenoretic 50 for a week I have stopped drinking soda as well but I have noticed weight loss already being on this is this possible ?
- i am a patient taking these drugs, and would like to see the possible side effects of taking them together
- My wife needs heart valve transplant...she takes blood thinner, and heart rate control medication, has low BP never high...cannot keep potassium level up without supplements, each time she takes the potassium supplement (everyday, sometime twice a day) doesn't matter if liquid or pill...she has ...