Pradaxa and Vitamin c drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pradaxa and Vitamin c together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pradaxa and Vitamin c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 276 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
276 people who take Pradaxa, Vitamin c are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Pradaxa and Vitamin c?
Pradaxa has active ingredients of dabigatran etexilate mesylate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Pradaxa 55,373 users)
Vitamin c has active ingredients of l-ascorbic acid. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin c 22,932 users)
Interactions between Pradaxa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin c and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pradaxa and Vitamin ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate mesylate) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Vitamin c (l-ascorbic acid) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pradaxa is used in:
- Vitamin c is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Meds I'm currently taking. Lithium 750 Synthroid 0.88 Wellbutrin 300 Abilify 30 ...
- I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
- Hi , My husband has been suffering these days from swollen lymph nodes in the right side of the neck, sold and no pain. The specialist decided to have a biopsy done next week. He never had any side effects since diagnoses Aug 2013, and since that he is on Sprycel-Dasatanib 100 mg, ...
- Am a 74 year old man and have been taking Pradaxa for 5 months. Am experiencing severe stomach/ intestinal spasms from time to time, especially after meals. Sudden unexpected sounds can also set them off. There is very little pain involved, just involuntary spams. Very annoying as they are ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- i take magnsium and pradaxa for blood clots and was told by a friend that if i take magnesium alone that it oyld dissolve and prvent any blood clots from forming how true is this as i hate this pradaxa
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- Surprised to just find out today that having taken Prodaxa for a numbe of years my platelet count has continued to decrease. I am concerned about the MDS that is associated with the symptoms. Any suggestions appreciated
- Hi folks! I'm new to this group and to Pradaxa. This drug is making me totally non-functional. I am so tired and weak, I can only stay in my house in my recliner and watch tv. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.
- Hi, Thank you, I have been taking dabigatron (Pradaxa) since February 2017 prior to Cryoablation therapy and have been told I will have to continue taking it. The therapy was successful, but I now have the problem of being 65+ and with Rheumatoid Arthritis and gaining weight..I follow a good ...