Pradaxa and Vitamin c drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pradaxa and Vitamin c together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pradaxa and Vitamin c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 300 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 15, 2017
300 people who take Pradaxa, Vitamin c are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Pradaxa and Vitamin c?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePradaxa and Vitamin c from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pradaxa has active ingredients of dabigatran etexilate mesylate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Pradaxa 57,251 users)
Vitamin c has active ingredients of l-ascorbic acid. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin c 24,864 users)
Interactions between Pradaxa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vitamin c and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pradaxa and Vitamin ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pradaxa (dabigatran etexilate mesylate) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Vitamin c (l-ascorbic acid) is often used to treat vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pradaxa is used in:
- Vitamin c is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- When I walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy stabbing pain beginning between one and four miles. This hasn't improved in six months of walking five miles each morning and one to two miles in the evening. is this from Pradaxa and what can I do about it?
- Hello! I have started Pradaxa few days ago and i have back pain . I am not sure if it is a coincidence or due to the medicine. Has someone experienced the same? Thanks
- Meds I'm currently taking. Lithium 750 Synthroid 0.88 Wellbutrin 300 Abilify 30 ...
- I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
- what is the diff of compartment syndrome or crps or cellulitis? Had fx wrist with pinning July 7th but now how swollen painful and finger arentt moving much
User reviews to the study
- What can you take to ease joint pain with Pradaxa. Have been on it for 1 year after having a saddle PE. Joint pain started about a month and a half ago.
- I,m taking pradaxa for about 4 months in stead of fenprocoumon and my blodopressure is very high and , but low in the evening . I have to urinate frequently an sweating alll the time.
- 85 y/o Mom taking Pradaxa since Feb. Dark blood in stool. Doing endoscopy tomorrow they think an ulcer. She also takes Digoxin and Lasix. She has never had an ulcer. I feel it is due to Pradaxa. Any others???
- Hi, how many are you? What is your experience? What kind of symptoms did you get from taking both pills together and why and how you did connect them to Pradaxa and not to something else? AND why there is not 1 bit of confirmation of this fact in any part of the internet? Please, if you ...
- I recently switched to Pradaxa from Eliquis and am experiencing hair loss. Is anyone else having loss of hair from Pradaxa? Thanks.