Prazosin hydrochloride and Celebrex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Prazosin hydrochloride and Celebrex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prazosin hydrochloride and Celebrex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
2 people who take Prazosin hydrochloride, Celebrex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Prazosin hydrochloride and Celebrex?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrazosin hydrochloride and Celebrex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prazosin hydrochloride has active ingredients of prazosin hydrochloride. It is often used in post-traumatic stress disorder. (latest outcomes from Prazosin hydrochloride 463 users)
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,630 users)
Interactions between Prazosin hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Celebrex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prazosin hydrochloride and Celebrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prazosin hydrochloride (prazosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat post-traumatic stress disorder. Celebrex (celecoxib) is often used to treat arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prazosin hydrochloride is used in:
- Celebrex is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?
- Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
- I HAD A STROKE (BRAIN BLEED) 12 1/2 YRS AGO, AND JUST HAD A CRANIOTOMY AND REMOVAL OF AN ANEURISM THIS PAST MAY. I HAD A SEIZURE DUE TO FLUID ON THE BRAIN BECAUSE OF THE SURGERY AND MY RIGHT SIDE WAS AGAIN AFFECTED.STARTING TO JUGGLE DRUGS AROUND WITH MY NEUROLOGIST'S OK, I HAVE BEEN INCREASED ...
- I am an active, healthy young(turned 50 last week). Never had any health issues before my new back problem, always athletic. Started taking Celebrex one year ago and began left elbow issues about 3 months ago. Finally realized it was from the Celebrex and stopped taking it 2 weeks ago but no ...
User reviews to the study
- I was on Celebrex 400mg/day for 23 years. I've been off for 8 -9 months. I now have a periodic cardiac supra ventricular tachycardia and intermittent atrial fibrillation. Comments please.
- Celebrex causes me strong Acid reflux and I wonder if I can take Ranitidine with it to stop the reflux
- I use sleep walk when I was a child. What scares me about Prazosin it the simple fact that I am walking the house and holding partial conversations. My son after a few time walked me to the couch. I was very disturbed because it was not where I went to sleep and few months ago I sprained and ...
- I gained 8-10 pounds within the first 8 weeks of taking it. I had not changed my diet or exercise regime but now with effort am unable to take of this uneeded extra weight. My doctor believes it is unrelated to Prazosin but I am unable to otherwise account for the gain & as was already a bit ...
- I am new to the group. My last blood work showed my electrolytes were 180 and should have been 220. ( I am 71 and have been on Celebrex for 4 years ) What specific foods should I eat more off to bring them up to a higher level ? Thanks, Anna