Prednisone and Prolia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prednisone and Prolia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prednisone and Prolia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 913 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
913 people who take Prednisone, Prolia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Prednisone and Prolia?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrednisone and Prolia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 254,076 users)
Prolia has active ingredients of denosumab. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Prolia 50,246 users)
Interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prolia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisone and Proliaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prednisone (prednisone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Prolia (denosumab) is often used to treat osteoporosis post-menopausal. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prednisone is used in:
- Prolia is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have had 2 Prolia injections - one in Feb. 2017 and one in Aug. 2017. I have noticed considerable hair loss. Will this hair loss be permanent? If not, how long will it take for the hair to grow back. I do not plan on having any more Prolia injections.
- Is there a lawsuit being filed? Why haven't doctors warned their patients of this serious side effect?
- Can I take apple cidar vinegar with prednizone and antibiotics??????
- I'm 57 and had a bad case of shingles 7/4/17 for 3 days before we were to leave for a family vacation I had been having pain in my lower right leg on the outside of it that worsened overtime to the point I wasn't going to go, but my husband convinced me to go. To make it short I had to be ...
- I had my third injection in May and will not get another. It did help my osteoporosis, but definitely not worth the side effects which include leg pains, bone pain, head aches,hair loss and fatigue. I am starting to feel a little better. I can't wait to get this out of my system. I am taking ...
User reviews to the study
- So after two yrs I was told by doctor to take a bone drug proliva, however it did not agree with me , I was sick to stomach and had achs and pains too . decided to go the natural route and started a healthy diet plan and lots of bone healthy foods foods with K2 and also very important weight ...
- In April 2017, I developed blood clots in my left leg which was discovered after I had been diagnosed with multiple pulmonary embolisms. I was encouraged by my Rheumatologist to take prednisone to decrease the pain & imflammation I was experiencing from spinal stenosis last Oct. 2016. I had had ...
- First shot of Prolia June 1, 2017. Excessive hunger even after eating or drinking lots of tea. Currently at normal BMI, don't want to lose that!!! Hope to find solutions... Thanks!!!
- Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
- I have super ventricular tachycardia controlled with metoprolol, I had my first Prolia injection a week ago and my tachycardia has been acting up a lot. Anyone else experienced tachycardia on prolia?