Premphase 14/14 and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Premphase 14/14 and Hydrochlorothiazide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Premphase 14/14 and Hydrochlorothiazide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 06, 2017
12 people who take Premphase 14/14, Hydrochlorothiazide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Premphase 14/14 and Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePremphase 14/14 and Hydrochlorothiazide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Premphase 14/14 has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate. (latest outcomes from Premphase 14/14 1,113 users)
Hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Hydrochlorothiazide 96,283 users)
Interactions between Premphase 14/14 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Premphase 14/14 and Hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Premphase 14/14 (estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Hydrochlorothiazide (hydrochlorothiazide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Hydrochlorothiazide is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have taken hydrochlorothiazide for just 14 days (2 weeks). I have severe jaw pain I have stopped taking the drug and want to know if the pain will go away.
- In Januarty I was declared bladder cancer free. This April my blood pressure was a bit high and my heart rate was too high. hydrochlorothiazide Was prescribed and shortly after I developed a bladder infection which ended up with goss hematuria.
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
- I have unusual shortness of breath when exercising and think it may be due to HCTZ. Any similar experience with HCTZ under this condition?
- the top of head itch is so severe I feel like someone who is scratching from lice infection. I'd been taking Xarelto for about a month when I noticed the severe head itch. I've also had itch on back but nowhere near as severe as on head. I don't see any rash anywhere.
User reviews to the study
- hello i was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and have been on Metformin 500 mg for a month already and I also take Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg and lately i have been experiencing a lot of stomach problems, diarrhea and nausea. could it be the med? Just checking if its normal. that's all. ...
- I started taking HCTZ almost 2 years ago to put back calcium in my bones. I take acid reflux med that takes calcium out so... I am now having symptoms the relate to REM Behavior Sleep Disorder (acting out dreams, falling out of bed, etc.) Anyone else have these side effects from HCTZ?
- has anyone experienced swollen neck glands with hctz? I was taking 25 mg for a long period of time and all of a sudden had a swollen gland in my neck after taking dilitizem for a period of less than one week. Taken off dilitizem and put on prednisone and lump disappeared. Taken off hctz ...
- Hi, I just started taking Hydrochlorothiazide 10 days ago. As of last night I have a persistent stabbing stomach pain, sometimes it feels hot. Not much for an appetite. And feeling nauseous :/. What causes the stomach pain when on Hydrochlorothiazide ?
- This Hydrochlorothiazide is not very good, the last 2 nights I have not been able to get to sleep & when I have I wake @ 2:30 A.M. & feel really good, & can't go back to sleep till about 4. Have to get up & get on computer or do something quietly, as never have problems sleeping this is ...