Premphase 14/14 and Provera drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Premphase 14/14 and Provera together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Premphase 14/14 and Provera. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 603 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 17, 2017
603 people who take Premphase 14/14, Provera are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Premphase 14/14 and Provera?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePremphase 14/14 and Provera from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Premphase 14/14 has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate. (latest outcomes from Premphase 14/14 1,113 users)
Provera has active ingredients of medroxyprogesterone acetate. It is often used in amenorrhea. (latest outcomes from Provera 48,792 users)
Interactions between Premphase 14/14 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Provera and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Premphase 14/14 and Proveraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Premphase 14/14 (estrogens, conjugated; medroxyprogesterone acetate) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Provera (medroxyprogesterone acetate) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Provera is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I took provera 10 mg for only 12 days. Now my libido is gone and I had not have orgasm for almost month. I was always sexually very active and enjoy sex very much. So my partner. Don't know what to do.
- Hello, my name Is Karen H. I'm 40yrs old no child (yet) I suffer from heavy bleeding I'm so depressed I want children really bad.married for 6yrs
- Estuve tomando estropipate .75 mg una diaria del 1-15...€?del 15 al 25 aumento dosis dos pastilla un día una otro día dos hasta cumplir los últimos 10 días combinada con probera 10mg por diez días hasta el 25 pero cometí el error seguir unos días mas con la estropopate espere 7 días no me ja ...
- I have been taking provera for two months and now this second month I have noticed my breast are sore and getting larger, this is unusual for me since they had downsized for 40-D to a 34 C
- I just started Provera and am nervous about all the side effects that I have read. My first day I am nervous, jittery, have a headache, and have small muscle spasms. Will these pass in a few days?