Prevacid and Trospium chloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prevacid and Trospium chloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prevacid and Trospium chloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 13, 2017
8 people who take Prevacid, Trospium chloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Prevacid and Trospium chloride?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrevacid and Trospium chloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prevacid has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Prevacid 52,272 users)
Trospium chloride has active ingredients of trospium chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Trospium chloride 906 users)
Interactions between Prevacid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Trospium chloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prevacid and Trospium chloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prevacid (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Trospium chloride (trospium chloride) is often used to treat urinary incontinence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prevacid is used in:
- Trospium chloride is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Been on previous for several years all of a sudden get burning pain on bottom of scrotum took acifix years ago and happened It happened in one year of use was wondering if its happening again on previcid
- Is there anything that can be taken to alleviate the stomach pain caused by prevacid? My husband needs to be on this medication as nothing else works for the acid reflux that causes severe sore throat.
- I started taking over the counter prevacid again after my insurance lapsed and I stopped my prescription for it. I've had gerd issues for almost 20 years. Am endoscopy revealed no damage or cause! Ugh. Anyway, since I switched to over the counter, I've had this metallic taste in my mouth, ...
- I was on 30 mg prevacid for bad reflux and hiatal hernia for over 10 years (I'm now 70) After I read about possible kidney and liver damage from this drug I tapered off it over a two month period, going from 30 mg to 20 to 15 to 7 1/2 and the last two days I have not taken any. Instead taken ...
- Hello my name stephanie i been takeing trospium for a week going on two weeks and im experience lower back pain never had it before and im only got part time job no insurance so can offord to keep going back and forth to doctor im 45 of age and wonder if anyone can help me or give some advice. ...