Prevpac and Xarelto drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Prevpac and Xarelto together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prevpac and Xarelto. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Prevpac and Xarelto?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrevpac and Xarelto from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prevpac has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clarithromycin; lansoprazole. It is often used in helicobacter pylori. (latest outcomes from Prevpac 470 users)
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Xarelto 88,571 users)
Interactions between Prevpac and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xarelto and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prevpac and Xareltoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prevpac (amoxicillin; clarithromycin; lansoprazole) is often used to treat helicobacter infection. Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have low red, white, and platelet counts after discontinuing Xarelto about a month ago
- Would I recover from the hair loss? I took digoxin and Xarelto for more than 3 months
- my wife has a blood clot in her right arm, do to a IV at the hospital emergency room. she has questions reguarding the drug XARELTO. and the side effects of drugs she is already tacking. they are the following. Losartan-hydrochlorothiazide-omeprazole-omega 3- ...
- I'm 22. Got diagnosed with pulmonary embolism a month ago. I'm on 20mg of xarelto once a day and I'm wondering if I can mix, 25mg oxandrolone with it. I know warifin and oxandrolone do not mix well so I'm wondering if it is the same case for xarelto.
- I have been on Xaralto almost 2 years. My side affects are feeling unwell, frequent nose bleeds, sometimes vomit, eyes often red or sensitive, occasional vomit. I can deal with all that. But now B12 is low. I've never had that problem before. Has anyone else had low B12?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I take xarelto for a factor2 DNA mutation, which means my body makes blood clots, i take gabapentin for anxiety, dexilant for stomach problems, i was just wanting to visit with someone that takes xarelto with cannabis oil.
- I have Osteoarthritis in left ankle and DVT in left leg... and wanting to know more about taking Xarelto and tumerit and ginger...
- I took xarelto because of blood clot in my lung in 2014 but also I got a prostage enlarged then my doctor gave me proscar but I got terrible side effects: 100% decrease my sex life..no perm when sex...and more things occur on me... By these above reasons I would like to change to herbal ...
- I have had 2 blood clots on my left leg since March. (actually they were found in march) I was on Coumadin and Lovenox. Doctors said my blood was not staying at same level and put me on Xaralto. I said I was concerned because I saw bad news written and on tv about it. They said its is untrue. I ...
- Been taking Xeralto for over three months for DVT. A few days ago developed slight bleeding from ears. No pain, just slight bit of fresh blood in each ear, and dried blood in each ear each morning.